Adolescent Impulse Control
Private sessions in your home or at our facility in Lutz
1 hour per session
Adolescent dogs (7 months to 2 years) often lack focus and may have a high energy drive that makes them tough to live with. We will teach your dog IMPULSE CONTROL!
Adolescent Impulse Control Training will be tailored to your specific needs but may include:
- Go to a place (mat/bed) and settle
- Walking on leash
- Leave food and other items when asked
- Being calm at doors
- Being calm with visitors
- How to deal with
- Counter surfing
- House training
Group class for 5 weeks at our facility in Lutz
1 hour per class
$125.00 per handler & dog
During these classes, you will learn how to train your dog with “good manners”. As you work with your dog, you’ll both discover the many benefits and joys of training. This class is perfect for dogs of all ages and levels.
Good Manners training techniques you will learn include:
- Basic: Watch me, sit, down, stay, walk nicely on leash, recalling, door control, leave i
- Intermediate: Longer stays, mat work (go to place), ability to walk past other dogs without issues, handling distractions, leave it
- Advanced: Down from a distance, heelwork, recalling with distractions, leave it next steps, working in-group situations, group walking.
AKC Canine Good Citizen
Group class 4 weeks at our facility in Lutz
1 hour per class with testing
$100 per handler and dog
The AKC’s Canine Good Citizen program is recognized as the gold standard for dog behavior. Dogs who pass the 10 step CGC test earn a certificate and official suffix, “CGC” after their names. Many dog owners choose Canine Good Citizen training as the first step in training their dogs. All dogs, including both purebred and mixed breed dogs are welcome to participate. *Puppies, 1 year and under, are advised to take the AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy class.
10-step training includes:
- Accepting a friendly stranger
- Sitting politely for petting
- Allowing basic grooming procedures
- Walking on a loose lead
- Walking through a crowd
- Sitting and lying down on command and staying in place
- Coming when called
- Reacting appropriately to another dog
- Reacting appropriately to distractions
- Calmly enduring supervised separation from the owner
AKC Trick Training
Group class 6 weeks at our facility in Lutz
1 hour per class
$150 per handler and dog
Get excited and jump for joy! Let your dog show you just how talented they are by joining this new Tricks Class. Suitable for dogs of all breeds and ages. Dogs will learn a series of tricks and earn AKC Trick Titles (from novice, to intermediate to advance and even Performer!). It’s a great way to just have fun and bond with your best friend.
Suitable for beginner or intermediate/advanced level dogs. Thees classes are run as a ‘drop in class’ at our facility in Lutz on either Saturday (beginner) or Wednesday (intermediate to advanced) morning at 9AM.
1- 1.5 hour per class (dependent on the number of students)
Agility training is a great way to strengthen the bond between you and your dog. Even if you have no intention of ever competing, agility training keeps your dog’s natural instincts and mind sharp, it is great physical exercise for you and your dog and it is FUN!